2032 Bank Street

2032 Bank Street

Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to Work

After a week and a half hiatus, the crew should be back to work this week. The mission: to finish framing all of the rooms. The result: our house will begin to look, and feel, like a house... or a 2x4 forest. Here are a few pictures of what is framed so far...









As I walked around the house this weekend, I had feelings of excitement... and impatience! Things seemed to be moving pretty quickly up to this point but, now that the rooms are almost done being framed, I can see so much potential... and I just want to hurry, hurry, hurry! (the rent + mortgage combo isn't helping either) But, after all, haste makes waste... and patience is a virtue... etc, etc. 

Sam and I were able to show our brother and sister-in-law, Josh and Nezie, around this weekend. We were like proud, beaming parents as we showed off our skeleton of a house! They will be new homeowners very soon, too... they just settled on a house in New Jersey. It will be a very exciting day for all of us when we can start visiting each other without having to sleep on a floor, air mattress, cot or couch! We are finally growing up. sigh.

Hopefully there will be more to blog about later in the week! If not, I can fill you in on a few more design ideas or another Baltimore neighborhood. Stay tuned and get excited! 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am excited! I hope to get to Baltimore sometime soon to see the house!

    ReplyDelete